Latest Movie :

Best Marriage Proposal

Matt Still tells his girlfriend Ginny he has to work on a Saturday and gets Ginny's brother Charlie to take her see the Movie "Fast 5". As the trailers begin to play, Ginny hears a familiar voice on screen. Watch the proposal that has now been seen worldwide! Matt and Ginny have made appearances on The Ellen Degeneres Show, CNN, The Today Show, Good Morning America, HSN, and many more both nationally and worldwide. You can see most of these appearances and much more on their websites listed below. On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012, I told my girlfriend to meet me at my parent's house for dinner. When she arrived I had stationed my brother to sit her in the back of an open Honda CRV and give her some headphones. He "wanted to play her a song"... What she got instead was the world's first Live Lip-Dub Proposal.On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012, I told my girlfriend to meet me at my parent's house for dinner. When she arrived I had stationed my brother to sit her in the back of an open Honda CRV and give her some headphones. He "wanted to play her a song"... What she got instead was the world's first Live Lip-Dub Proposal.

Marriage proposal by Andrea Obzerova on 500px.com

Share this article :

Objavi komentar

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Amazing Earth - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger